Saturday, November 28, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas...

So last weekend Matt and I put up our Christmas tree!! We knew it was early but we love to enjoy it for awhile...especially since we are flying back to PA for a week in December. Here are a few pictures from last Sunday night.
Photobucket

Peek-a-boo
Photobucket

The ribbon is always my job!
Photobucket

Matt's job...Ha!
Photobucket
Touchdown, apparently.

That's what I get for decorating the tree during Sunday night football when the Eagles are playing! ha ha. Thankfully, they won!
Photobucket

Not to worry...I am showing my support by wearing my Philly tee. I am just multi-tasking!
Photobucket

More pics to come soon of the apartment decorated for Christmas. And the finished tree! I'm waiting for some daylight to take some better pictures. We love Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Looks simply fantastic! Can't wait to be out there with you!

Matt and Sonya said...

Thanks, Nicole!! Can't wait for you to be out here with us :)