Sunday, January 4, 2009

Eagles vs. Vikings

We are PUMPED about the Eagles being in the playoffs and after an amazing game against the Cowboys
last Sunday...have been looking forward to this game all week!






















Matt even simulated the game between the Vikings and the Eagles last night on the Wii and the Eagles beat the Vikings 55-0! Unfortunately, that is not going to be the case today because it is 16-7 Eagles right now...but as long as we get the win...we don't care!



As you can see I'm the referee on the Wii football game!




We have been waiting for a few years to use the Eagles cups and plates that my mom bought Matt a few years ago in Pennsylvania. We decided to break them out today! Aren't they great? They make Matt a very happy man.











Here are the cups and the plates...along with Matt's Eagles mini-helmet.
















And here's hoping for a GREAT game!
Go EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Eagles did it! Found a way to win and live to fight another day!

Nicole said...

Such supportive Eagles fans there! You know Matt, I think you may be on the verge an unhealthy obsession with this team. Simulating a game on your Wii, decking your apartment, yourself and your wife in Eagles gear, making family visits contingent on their viewing of Eagles games, what's next?

Matt said...

You got that right they got it done. Now on to the Meadowlands...

Matt said...

Nicole... if only the Eagles could have played as well as in Madden. (The second time I played on the Wii I won 61-7). You have to admit it would have been a good time in Minny.. I even had jerseys planned for you guys wear.

Deb said...

wish we could have been at the game today, it would have been a better day than the one I had at work (I just got home at 9 pm!), plus it would have been an awesome game to watch.

Matt and Sonya said...

Yay EAGLES!! They pulled it off.

Is it unhealthy if I am a willing participant, Nicole? Or am I part of the problem? We might need an intervention!

Maybe we will just have to all meet up in Tampa for the Super Bowl! How does that sound?

Anonymous said...

FLY EAGLES FLY!!! I am not sure how they have pulled it off to get this far... lol!

Love you! XOXO

Anonymous said...

I don't watch or understand football! Have I ever told you that? (You do look great in a helmet though!) It makes Greg crazy! However we have weekly date nights at high school or our neice Hannah's college basketball games. Hannah plays IWU next Saturday, so I will scream out a WOOHOO when IWU scores (once) in honor of you, Matt, Kristen, and Jenny! Talk to you soon! Love and miss you! Traci (P.S. Angels census 224!)

mmncgrand said...

I love the picture of you and Matt on the top of this blog. You both look so happy and content with each other. That makes me happy. This picture also makes me want a BIG hug.

mmncgrand said...

Hey! I also think you look like Uncle Jerry in these Eagle pictures, Matt.