Friday, March 17, 2017

John's Funeral 5-14-16

Sadly, John Dodgen passed away in May from the cancer overtaking his body.  It was a tough for Matt and I to lose people we love dearly in the first half of 2016.  But God was good and faithful and reminded us that this world is so very temporary.  I didn't take hardly any photos since it's a funeral and not my side of the family used to me taking my camera out all of the time.  But I did get a photo of Tommy and Peanut (Alexandria).  Oh my heart still hurts for them to have to live the rest of their earthly days without their dad.


On a really positive note, we got to see Clayton and Tawny and their kids!  They stayed at the Witts too and we had to visit Ritters!


Old friends!


My mother and sisters in law!


Dad & Mom Witt having a snuggle. :-)  Okay, I made them for a photo!


I love these two's friendship.


The girls!


They missed each other I guess!


Couples...and Wesley. :-)

No comments: