Friday, March 17, 2017

Ashley's Baby Shower May 2016

Sarena and I threw a shower for Ashley when she came into town last May.  It was a success!  And we found that we work really well together for showers.  I let Sarena do her thing with the food (which I really dislike) and she lets me do my thing with decor/details (which she is not into).   And Sarena has thrown many showers before so she is a pro.  It was fun to treat Ashley who means so much to us!

Oh!  And Sarena's mother 'n law let us use their home!  Which was a HUGE help to us both.  Getting your own home ready for a shower with little ones and then chasing them and their daddy away for several hours is a bit of a chore. So I was very thankful for this blessing!

Here's a few pictures from the day:  (the rest are here)














































No comments: