Friday, September 18, 2015

Our 9th Anniversary

Happy 9 years being married to my very best friend.  I'd do it again in a heartbeat.  And I'm lucky enough that he feels the same way.


He even had a surprise to greet me when I came downstairs in the morning.


Who doesn't like NINE double packs of tootsie rolls???

That probably seems simple.  But our love is simple.  I think that night he received my card...with only the front finished!  I had pasted and cut and glued as pretty a card I could with the boys "craft" supplies.  And yep, Nathan was helping.  But that's as far as I got on our Anniversary!  I think he received the finished card on Friday night when we dropped the kids off for Parent's Night Out so we could sneak away and get some time to ourselves!

So here we are excited for a night together!


Nine years! (5 on Matt, 4 on me)




So what do we do?  Take a Jeep ride.  Go shopping at H&M and buy me some new clothes.  How did I get lucky enough that he enjoys this?  Funny...not a lot has changed since our early days together.




No comments: