Thursday, September 24, 2015

August Randomness

Matt always tries to take a photo of me after I get my hair done.  I'm too busy eating.  I'm so hungry after the whole process!  Especially when I run out the door and don't eat dinner!


I'll pause for a photo with my boys!


Ehh.  Giving it another try.  Not successful!




So cute these two...caught being sweet in the back of the Jeep.




Husking corn with daddy.


Taking out the trash...in mommy's shoes.






Family night out at 5 Guys.


Fun day with the boys.  Too busy to stop for lunch so we packed them and ate in the Jeep!


At Fox Run one night scoping out spots for a family shoot.




He's so patient with me...  :)


He's such a pretty model.  ha ha!



Night at Ridgeview park.












He loved pretending to kick me :)






No comments: