Monday, February 16, 2015

Encompass Christmas Party

One night Matt told me he had an early Christmas present for me!


My husband is crazy!  And wonderful.  He was looking for some pumps for me for the Encompass Christmas party and gave me some options!

Ha ha!

Decorating an ornament from the gym.  So thankful for the crafts at the gym!  These two and their shades!


At the party.  Robert, Matt and David.  We sat with the therapists and their wives and it was so fun.  We laughed so much!  I'm wondering if therapists might be more fun than marketers? :)  In fairness, my old boss, Chuck, was at our table too.  And he provided his share of laughs making me offers to come back and saying he'd give up his office.  Matt started negotiating with him to see if he could send me back to work and he could stay home!  And actually, none of the other marketers could make it to the party.  Thankful for Payton watching the boys.  She's one of the girls at the gym the boys love.


After party snaps.

Can you believe I ended up buying very inexpensive Payless pumps over the Nine West ones Matt got?  He agreed none of the others were quite perfect and they were a bit pricey and hurt my feet.  I just don't do heels as well as I used to!   I love that he gets me and is not offended by my gift receiving.  I love that he still tries and has no issues or insult with returning.  He's perfect for me in so many ways.

Nathan showing off his gym craft.  Payton actually sent him home with it at the gym earlier in the day before babysitting them that night!


Love for daddy when we got home.


Nathan "being a baby" he says.


Jump! "Watch me, Mommy!"  That's what he always says.


Me and my little boys.




Oh no! I stepped on Nathan's toe with my heel!


Nathan, our resident photographer, taking a picture of Matt and I together.

No comments: