Thursday, October 9, 2014

Photo Shoot Practice with VanHorns

Okay, here we go!  Rewind to July 18th, a Friday evening.  I was shooting Emilee Marten's (Jen & Kyle's neighbor,) senior photo the following week so the VanHorn's and our family went to Kyle's parent's home to check out their backyard and a path near them that leads to Pulpit Rock.  I thought these photos were gone, but I had started this blog post way back in August.  I uploaded the pics but didn't caption them.  So, they were salvaged even though the originals were lost in the computer crash!

Landin playing in the water and rocks in his grandparents backyard.






Jamin! :)


Lori with baby Dylin :)


Off on the trail!










Buds.


Throwing rocks.










Jen and her middle! 




I think Nathan threw a rock and Jamin :( 








Trampoline fun!




Ha ha!  Jeff was trying to get him to flip, I think!  This is how that attempt ended.




Kyle's the master on the trampoline.   I missed his flip.


Now the boys have cups for their water playing!




















Kyle with Landin :)


No comments: