Saturday, July 12, 2014

End of June

One night Nathan said he couldn't sleep for some reason and I was up in our room sitting on the chair and doing my end of the month work for Encompass.  I told him he could lay on the bed while I worked.  He was as happy as could be, smiling from ear to ear when daddy relayed the news.  He would lay on our bed and peek out at me from behind the pillows and smile while I was working.  Eventually he was out laying horizontally at the top of our bed where our heads would be.  I took a picture but accidentally deleted it.  Here daddy is taking him to his bed around midnight. 


So sweet.


We met Ashley's boyfriend, Tyler, the other week!  They came over for dessert and a walk to the park.












1 comment:

mmncgrand said...

Tyler looks just like our neighbor's son. They could be twins. I can't believe what night owls you to are. I loved the picture of Matt holding Nathan so close. Were you praying for him?