Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sneak Peek of the Nursery!

Why a sneak peek?  Why not the whole thing?  Well, because our baby boy's name is on the wall...and we can't let that cat out of the bag just yet!

Here's what you see from the doorway looking in.
Photobucket

And here's the wall that does not reveal the name!  I love these prints from Etsy above the crib.
Photobucket
Ok, so the pillow in the bed is not necessary.  It's just sitting there for now.

Mom, here's the bedskirt made from a sheet :) 
Photobucket

So nice to feel organized and ready to go!  I love these shelves that my dad built for me.  It gives us so much more usable space!
Photobucket

I really do love the dresser too. I will show you more of it when I can show you the name above it, but it has so much room in it. We have all of Nathan's newborn and 0-3 months clothes washed and put away for those first few months that go by so quickly!
Photobucket
And I LOVE the elephant lamp you can see just a little of on the corner of the dresser! Quite the steal at TJMaxx for 20 bucks! I knew I wanted an elephant lamp and was thrilled when we snagged this one!

Our baby boy's room is simple and calming.  We love it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it, too! We can't wait to see Baby Boy Witt. Closer and closer!! :)

Love,
Tawny

Nicole said...

Hmm, you know, I bet you forgot to clean the fan or windows or something in the nursery. Perhaps I should stop over and take care of that for you!