Saturday, February 20, 2010

Office Pictures

I keep forgetting to post these pictures for Grandma Johnson. Awhile back she said she wanted to see the finished ensemble of Melhorn family pictures. They are all photos in Garden of the Gods...one of my favorite place one earth!

Photobucket

Close-up of the pictures on the desk & bookshelf. The picture on the left here is just beautiful! I have it desaturated here to match the room and the picture of Matt and I better, but it looks really good in it's regular color and in an 18x24 canvas! My mom W. was nice enough to help me get it made into a canvas for David & Age for Christmas...as well as a smaller one of the 5 of us for my parents. Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of them!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Love this couple.
Photobucket

This is the picture we had made into a canvas for my parents.
Photobucket

And that's it!

3 comments:

mmncgrand said...

Thanks Sonya for the pictures of your family. They are all so very good. I liked seeing your office at home again too. Now, I need to see the office where you work and Matt works. We just have to get out there and see everything in person.

Age said...

Those Melhorns are a good lookin' bunch;)

Matt and Sonya said...

Your're welcome, Grandma! That's right...come on out! :)

You speak the truth, Age!