Monday, January 4, 2010

More Christmas in PA

David, Age & Colin surprised us by picking us up in Harrisburg at the airport on Saturday. The clip below begins with Colin serenading us in the car on the way home. He is too cute! He is singing a song from one of his favorite movies...Curious George. The rest of the video is just a few other clips of him from the week...including our family Christmas at David and Adrienne's.



On Monday, the day after the Berry Christmas, Matt and I headed back to Pap & Gram's for an afternoon of game time. Pap was entertaining the whole time...my gut hurt from laughing so hard.
Photobucket

I love this man.
Photobucket

That night, we headed to Grandpa & Grandma Melhorn's house with Dad, Mom & Colin. In fact, Colin took this picture!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Playing games with Colin that I used to play as a little girl at Grandma Melhorn's.
Photobucket

Tuesday night we had our family Christmas at David & Age's house. Check out this cute family!
Photobucket

This is the picture Colin took of his dad and grandma in the video above.
Photobucket

Matt found these swords at Target and thought Colin HAD to have them for Christmas!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Colin was in LOVE with this guitar he asked for for Christmas.
Photobucket

Colin was waiting all week to play legos with Uncle Matt!
Photobucket

Colin in his new fleece from his aunt & uncle! :)
Photobucket

Family shot.
Photobucket

Dad was playing a new hunting game on the Wii and Colin is sitting by him in support. Look at his little hand on his Pappy's back? How cute is that?
Photobucket

Age & Mom
Photobucket

Awesome photobook Age made for my parents.
Photobucket

Age & I
Photobucket

And us.
Photobucket

Matt wanted to try to get my parents some channels with a digital antenna. So after coming back from the store with 3 different contraptions...we found one that caught a few channels. Of course, this was not enough for the MEN. So Matt and Dad propped a ladder up against the back of the house and rigged the antenna up in the sky as high as it would go!
They got a few more channels. :)
Photobucket

Colin & Matt on the deck.
Photobucket

At the car wash. Matt, Dad & David.
Photobucket

A satisfied Kleen Mist customer!
Photobucket

Dad & David at the car wash! Good looking men.
Photobucket

Matt flew back to Colorado on Wednesday to work the rest of the week, and I stayed until Sunday morning. Actually, I was supposed to fly back on Saturday night but a huge snowstorm came through Pennsylvania on Saturday, so to be safe I switched my flight until Sunday morning. I say that now as though it was no big deal, yet I was on hold for 3 hours in the middle of the night Friday trying to switch my flight. Thankfully, my mom woke me when she heard the representative on the other end of the line say, "hello? hello?"

So I flew out fairly early on Sunday morning and was very lucky to get out without a hitch. There were dozens of people at the Harrisburg airport who had been stuck there since the day before and couldn't catch the next plane until around 11am. I ran into my cousin, LaDonna, from the Melhorn side of the family at the airport. I didn't even know she worked there! It was a nice surprise...and "THANK YOU, LaDonna for bumping me up to a first-class seat! You are awesome. I have never flown first class and I absolutely loved it! Please tell your friend who hooked me up thank you as well. You made my day :) "

6 comments:

mmncgrand said...

You are right, he is too cute!!

mmncgrand said...

Some more memories were made I can tell. I am glad I know your family somewhat and can enjoy looking at pictures of them.

Nicole said...

I love Colin's Curious George song!

Matt and Sonya said...

He is the cutest Curious George singer around!!! Glad you enjoy looking at the pictures, Grandma!

mmncgrand said...

I looked at your blog again tonight Sonya. I LOVE that picture of Matt and Colin with Colin sitting in between Matt's legs. I can just tell that Matt is enjoying the moment a lot. Also your family shot was another good one. Thanks again for all your work on this blog. I, for one, enjoy it so much

Matt and Sonya said...

Thanks, Grandma. I am so glad you like the blog. I hope it helps you to feel connected to us!