Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Movies, Eagles & Hair



Last Friday night, Matt and I went to a Warren Miller show. It was a two hour movie of extreme skiing and snowboarding that pumped us up for a snowboarding trip! We went to it because we received free lift tickets just by purchasing these movie tickets. It was a really good deal for us. Check out this clip from YouTube for just a snippet of the movie.






We did go watch Fireproof (the movie) on Saturday! I won't speak for Matt, but let me just tell you...I was bawling by the end of it. It was a happy cry though! Not to spoil it for anyone...but there are three things I love in a movie 1) A love story 2) A PG rating and 3) A happy ending! This movie delivered all components! Plus so much more including TRUTH-from a biblical perspective. It was an enjoyable date night night (actually afternoon) movie! I strongly recommend it. Check out the preview here.


Sunday Night football featured the Eagles and the Giants this past week.
Not a happy ending...but I will post a few pics anyway because I don't have much else to document!








Matt relaxed and I worked on getting our Christmas cards ready to mail during the game!
















Definitely not the best night for the Eagles...but we remain fans just the same! Especially "Cunningham" here on the right. :)













On a side note, I got a new do! Not necessarily on purpose, but I had a very nice neighbor who is in beauty school highlight my hair. It didn't quite work out as planned and I ended up with orange hair! So I bit the bullet (as my good friend and amazing hairstylist in Indiana, Jessica, advised) and paid for a professional to fix my hair. While she worked to fix my color she decided to give me a bit of a chop as well. Here is the end result.

3 comments:

Deb said...

Love your hair Sonya. I got mine cut a few weeks ago too, but you'll just have to wait a few weeks to see it.

I think you need a new Eagles sweatshirt for yourself Sonya and I have just the one for you! It's one of Matt's from many years ago. Nicole thinks she should wear it since it fits her, but I'll be happy to bring it to you at Thanksgiving.

mmncgrand said...

Hey cutie!! both of you!! You with your new hairdo Sonya, and that handsome husband of yours too in the Eagles shirt. Can't wait to see you. G.

Matt and Sonya said...

Thanks Mom & Grandma!

I'm anxious to see your hair, Mom. Why do I have to wait until Thanksgiving? Have Nicole take a glamour shot of you and post it so I don't have to wait :)
And Yes, please bring the Eagles sweatshirt! I can always use more sweatshirts!