Sunday, November 1, 2015

Early September at Home & VanHorns Over!

Two little boys wanted to be parrot firemen one warm morning.  I didn't get my camera before Nathan took his jacket off.




And now he's too hot for the parrot costume!




Last Eagles pre-season game.  Tim Tebow was going to get to play and try to earn a roster spot, so we were pretty excited!  We made it a pizza night.  Matt does secret shopper for Papa John's and it works out for everyone!








I took this picture of Josh because I remembered a photo of Nathan in this same outfit by the door when Nathan was 1 year and 10 months old.   The hilarious thing is, Josh is 3 in the same outfit.  I'll admit it's a little small on him though.


Here's Nathan! June 2012.






We watched Jamin and Dylin while Jen and Landin went to the doctors!  Nathan loved having Dylin here.  He said he wanted to keep him :)






Dylin is such a cutie!

No comments: