Thursday, March 26, 2015

Grandma's Box & January Happenings

Grandma sent a Christmas box out for the boys and after countless phone calls, and way too much time and aggravation, Grandma got a call that it was found!  They packaged it in an even larger box to send it to us.


Ha ha.  My mom has a sense of humor :)  She makes Matt and I laugh.  There were Eagles band aids in the package for Matt.


Doggy ornament.






Josh loved this little matchbox set.


Nathan has been asking for an umbrella for months!


Matt with his loot :)


Small group girls had a ladies night...I think.  I can't remember exactly.  Maybe I was out with Sarena?  Either way, Matt had to put the boys to bed and it didn't go well.  So this is what I found when I got home!


Adorable!


To the park!






Dressed in "workout clothes".  Nathan's idea.


Nathan considers high socks with shorts workout attire.

No comments: