Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Still an Only Child

I know I said that I needed to do the post on Josh's birth FIRST.  But I found some pictures of Nathan that got lost in the shuffle shortly before Josh was born!  So to stay in chronological order, I'm going to post these first...when Nathan was still an only child :)

Nathan doing exercises with mommy.  He would say his back hurt and then get down on the floor to do them because he saw me doing them!  My PT gave me these to do.  It moved the baby off my sciatic nerve briefly when it worked.
Photobucket

Here's a video of him doing his exercises!

Outside, enjoying a cool night.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ready for daddy to throw him the football!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

In the backyard after church the Sunday before Josh was born.
Photobucket

Photobucket
If only he knew is only child status was about to change in 3 days!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how Nathan has grown since these pictures. Times does go very fast Thanks again.