Sunday, April 18, 2010

Friday Date Night

Matt and I decided to go out after work since we both had energy and we probably won't get to do this very often in the months ahead!
Photobucket
We went out to eat and rented a movie from Red Box. I love it when we drag the TV back to our room and watch it in bed! It's the simple things in life, isn't it? :)

Anyway, we snapped just a couple pictures of me as I knew my getting-larger-by-the-day belly would make you all happy. Especially since it was not disguised at all! From the front it is harder to see..
Photobucket

But not as hard from the side!
Photobucket
Another marketing friend of mind in Colorado Springs gave me a few boxes of maternity clothes and in it I found this shirt. I am certain it is not maternity at all, but it works well! I seem to do a lot better with non-maternity wear anyway!

No comments: