Thursday, December 10, 2009

Kleen Mist Car Wash

I don't know if I have ever mentioned this on here...but my family owns a full service and a few self-service car washes in central Pennsylvania. My parents and my brother, David, run the operations. Kleen Mist Car Wash now has a website! David has done an awesome job creating it. You can even become a fan of Kleen Mist on facebook! Check it out here!

And stay tuned because after our trip to PA for the holidays some more pictures should be posted!

5 comments:

Matt said...

Nice work David! It looks great.

mmncgrand said...

Hey! We remember getting such special treatment getting our car washed there for your wedding. Thanks for the into and have loads of fun with your family next week.

Nicole said...

Alright Sonya, I've got my post up - your turn now! And I am an official fan of Kleen Mist!

Matt and Sonya said...

Nice work, Nicole! It IS my turn. But I feel so far behind with Christmas in PA and here in CO with you guys that I just can't motivate myself to get started. Maybe next week when I am in Amarillo I can work on it at night.

Love that you are a fan of Kleen Mist!!

Had so much fun with you last week. keeping my eye out for a job for you :)

Nicole said...

Thanks, Sonya. Well, you can just do what's Mom's been doing - just little bits each day. Or just bust out some massive ones while in Amarillo!

I had quite a marvelous time out there myself! Thanks for keeping your eye open for me. I started my list yesterday and found a place that looked pretty interesting. The only problem is it's two hours south of the Springs but it does sound like a cute little town.