Saturday, April 26, 2014

Brothers

Doesn't it look like they are being so good sitting on the couch, sharing a blanket and watching a show?


Don't be fooled...Nathan is yanking the blanket away from Josh.


Josh retaliates!


Don't mess with him!


HA HA!


Okay, now hitting.  Working on this one.


After the hitting, saying he is sorry to Nathan.  Our sorry's are accompanied by hugs.  Nathan is not sure if he's getting a hug or another hit quite yet.


Awww...it is indeed a hug.




Good call, Nathan.  Hold his hand so you know where it is!







A video of these crazy kids for you here.  You'll notice Josh promptly turning the TV back on when I turn it off.

This is evidence that I'm not really paying attention when taking pictures!  See Josh?  Looking at a book?


Now look in his hand.


He tore the page out of the Cat in the Hat!  And he brought it to me.  I had to go back to my camera pictures to figure out how and when that happened!  I have to watch this one.  He's much more destructive than his older brother.


A few books before nap time.  Josh playing with Nathan's Car's book.


Bedtime stories. Here is the video


We love this Big Joe chair!

No comments: